- Another story calling into question the COVID mRNA vaccines. In Epoch Times story DNA Contaminants in COVID Vaccines Are ‘Beyond the Pale’: Florida Surgeon General Explains the Call for Vaccine Halt Dr Joseph Ladapo, Florida's Surgeon general explains why he has called for for a stop on the use of the vaccines.
- A moving tribute calling for the return of the hostages taken by Hamas "Bring them home"
- The recent leniency shown to Ray Epps provides strong evidence that the US's DOJ does NOT apply US laws without fear or favour. There are many articles regarding this and no doubt many of you would have heard/read about it. But I found Viva Frei's YouTube video compelling. I suggest you spend the 10 minutes to have a look. The Republican led Congress should certainly address this with Merrick Garland and perhaps initiate impeachment action.
- Did New Zealand fudge the risk of kidney injury due to mRNA vaccines. I will let you be the judge, but this article in Epoch Times provides some evidence that it has. Read New Zealand Fudged the Data on How the Kidneys Fare After the COVID Vaccines
- Given the recent exposure of Ivy League Universities' antisemitism it is timely to read the recent article in the Gatestone Institute "'Dark Money Nightmare': How Qatar Bought the Ivy League. This is a real eye-opener. It explains why there is such widespread support for Hamas/Palestine within these elite Universities, especially given the obvious mismatch between all the other 'Woke' issues and such support.
- Now for something a bit different. A positive story following the atrocities of Hamas. One of the hostages recently freed in the hostage for terrorist exchange Yafa Adar, 82, recounted how she used recollection of Andrea Bocelli's songs as a means of maintaining a positive attitude. Well, Andrea Bocelli heard this and reached out... see the video below. Nice story, for a change!
- Bill Maher nails it! In his inimitable no-nonsense manner, Bill focussed on the key issues faced by Israel in their war against Hamas. His eight-minute video New Rule: From the River to the Sea | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) puts the case for Israel into perspective in a way that perhaps even his mainly Left-wing audience will understand. Must see.
- And another humorous take this time on how the leaders of Hamas, live in luxury in Qatar, off the many intended as support for the Palestinians of Gaza.
- John Kennedy Issues Blunt Warning To Biden On Israel, Rails Against Hamas & Antisemitism. If you haven't heard John Kennedy, US Senator for Louisiana, you have missed an eloquent, incisive and entertaining analyst of a wide range of issues. He is well worth a few minutes, in this case about Biden's inaction on Antisemitism in the US
- Given the war between Israel and Hamas the pro-Palestinian mob have justified Hamas’ atrocities by a rangeof accusation against Israel. One of these is that Israelis are colonists , that they have ‘stolen’ Palestinian land. While none of these claim , even if correct, would justify Hamas’ barabaric attack of October 7, they are worth exploring. Here is one such video that puts the claims to a test and finds them wanting. Did Israel steal Palestinian land?
- Perspectives on Hamas massacre by Niall Ferguson "The Alliance between Palestine and the Left". Well worth the 3.5 mins.
- Satire is the best medicine against Hamas' media accomplices. See this one from the Israeli team
- "The son of a co-founder of Hamas blasted the terror organization in a blistering half-hour speech at the United Nations on Monday.
Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, defected from the terrorist group in the late '90s and secretly worked with Israel's security services to expose and prevent several Hamas terrorist attacks. He later gave his life to Christ and wrote a 2010 autobiography titled Son of Hamas.Yousef, 45, now endeavors to expose the true face of Hamas' genocidal death cult.CBN News. Because Truth Matters™"
- March For Israel Following the multiple, and still ongoing, so-called 'Free Palestine' marches, we now have some reaction with multiple vigils, demonstrations and marches supporting Israel. If you have seen the terrible hate-filled angry screaming mob of Hamas supporters, you will see a different picture here. Quiet, peaceful appeals for the return of the hostages, for a quick and successful campaign to Free Gaza from Hamas. A rather long video, but worth a scan.
- Hamas's Useful Idiots in the U.S., Europe is another insightful article from the Gatestone Institute highlighting; [
These demonstrators, who appear to feel so virtuous, send a message to the terrorist groups that people in the West happily support violence, terrorism and the Jihad (holy war) not only against Israel and Jews, but also against Christians, all "infidels," Europe, the United States and the West.
Although many Palestinians in the Gaza Strip support Hamas and its genocide, many others deeply oppose Hamas.
Countries and groups that commit terrorist attacks view the anti-Israel demonstrations as an extension of their war against the West.
The "pro-Palestinian" demonstrators masquerade as peace-seekers. In fact, they celebrate terrorism and imperialism. -- Islamic imperialism -- that seeks forcibly to expand Iran's territorial gains not
They do not even... bother to think for a minute what life would actually be like for them if they lived in Gaza, Beirut, Damascus or Tehran. It is easy to be a demonstrator in London, Washington DC or New York.
Despite all the claims to the contrary, these are not pro-Palestinian rallies. These are hate marches of people seeking the destruction of Israel and the West.
- So many marches claiming Israel is carrying out genocide in Gaza. Yet this video shows Israeli army protecting Gaza;s civilians as they leave the areas where the battle is taking place.
- You may recall Konstantin Kisin from his Oxford debate a few years ago (if you don't check it out here Konstantin Kisin: Woke Culture HAS Gone Too Far - 7/8 | Oxford Union) Most recently had presented at ARK again an entertaining and informative presentation from a skilled orator. Konstantin Kisin - The Speech The World NEEDS To Hear
- Saturn’s Rings Are Disappearing: Photograph Them While You Can. Saturn’s rings are going to become more difficult to see soon. The planet’s tilt will soon make the rings basically invisible from the perspective of Earth but not only are angles going to be an issue, new research shows that they are also literally disappearing....
- A Cuban who lived under communism confronts an ex-Chinese woman at a stand promoting Communism... well worth a look. Shows what happens when you ask some questions. TheGoldbergExp (@TheGoldbergExperience) Tweeted: This is the greatest video you'll watch today. Trust me.
- Israel-Hamas War: Dr. Phil CONDEMNS Hamas Attack, Antisemitic Movements At least we are starting to see pushback against not only Hamas but also the rampant antisemitism in our streets. Well worth a few minutes...
- Stop Calling Them 'Pro-Palestine' Rallies A.J. Caschetta exposes the media's failure to call out the anti-Israel, antisemitic nature of the many protests around the Western world. He says these protests are far from being Pro-Palestinian, they are at best anit-Israel and really support Hamas
- "What happened to our country? Lars Aberg gives a sobering account of the unfortunate transformation of Sweden by multiculturalism.
- 'We will wear this star till the UN condemns Hamas". Israeli ambassador to the UN and his team wear the yellow star, that Jews were forced to wear in Hitler's Third Reich, in response to UN's refusal to condemn Hamas for its atrocities. see video here
- Safe and Effective We have heard that cliche often enough! In a recent speech to Parliament by British MP Ester McVey reviews the very idea of 'Safe and Effective' as claimed for the COVID-19 vaccines. Well worth the 10 minutes.
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Shuts Down Pro-Palestinian Group ‘Students for Justice in Palestine’ for Aiding Hamas, Violating Florida’s Anti-Terror Laws At least one US State Governor has taken action to prevent the supporters of terrorism from giving cover to Hamas! Pity we don't have universal action to enforce the laws in many countries that ban support for proscribed terrorist organisations including Hamas.
- Bankrupt Iran close their oil cash cow. The Gatestone Institute's Lawrence Kadish exposes Iran's vulnerability. If Iran were to enter the war directly, or if either the US or Israel wanted to warn them, they could attack their oil industry. Without their oil industry, they could not fund their terrorist acolytes or indeed keep terrorizing their own people.
- How Iran helped Hamas This report from The Gatestone Institute exposes Iran’s role in Hamas’ massacre of Israeli civilians.
- At last someone is calling out the MSM's moral fog. "This was the week our press corps was revealed for what they truly are: the stenographers of terrorists"
This was the week our press corps was revealed for what they truly are: the stenographers of terrorists. pic.twitter.com/Zk9pkOfviC— Batya Ungar-Sargon (@bungarsargon) October 20, 2023
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Delivers Heartfelt Message about the War in Israel Credit where credit is due Eric Adams's speech on the War in Israel is a must-watch on YouTube.He is a Democrat who is willing to stand up for principles. Well done!
- Parliamentary Speech on Excess Deaths Dr John Campbell covers Andrew Bridgen's speech to the House of Commons on Excess Deaths. It carries a strong implication that excess deaths worldwide have their origins in the COVID vaccines. The silence of the media and the lack of scrutiny by our leaders is a scandal. However, there is increasing awareness and calls for action that will eventually lead to a thorough analysis.
- Do you really want proportionality? Another take on proportionality in war. This time by Douglas Murray.
- "Viral: The Origin of Covid 19 | Matt Ridley | EP 310" is an in-depth discussion between Jordan Peterson and Matt Ridley initially focused on Ridley's book on the origin of Covid 19 but strolling across a wide range of topics; science, philosophy, religion. Well worth the 2 hours if you have the time. But if not , you can listen to the first 30 minutes covering the evidence pointing at the Lab leak origin.
Alan Dershowitz responds to the obnoxious support of Hamas by University student groups as well as staff. Not accepting the anonymity provided by Student associations he called or public naming. If you stand by these terrorists you should be willing to be identified.
And it begins...US first called for then withdrew its call for a ceasefire almost before Israel has had a chance to mobilise its forces to destroy Hamas. Yes, they have withdrawn it but it exposes their appeasement instincts. This Biden administration is a disgrace.
- Palestinians' War on Israel and US Senators' Delusional 'Two-State Solution' Gatestone Institute's Bassam Tawil highlights the failure of the Biden Administration's attempt to once again push a 'two-state solution'. Given what happened after Israel unilaterally left Gaza it is ludicrous to think that they would want another terror state on their doorstep. And it is equally ludicrous that the US would want to propose it.
“Imagine the horror of an author who finds an uncanny rendition of a memoir they wrote for sale on Amazon. That’s what happened to Rory Cellan-Jones, who was browsing the online shopping website in search of his own book but when he came across the biography he realized upon further investigation to be written by an artificial intelligence tool.”
- Probable causal association between Australia’s new regime of high all-cause mortality and its COVID-19 vaccine rollout Correlation researcher Denis Rancourt and co-authors Marine Baudin and Jérémie Mercier have published a new Brief Report on Australia’s new regime of high all-cause mortality and its probable link to the country’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
In the report, the authors give 13 numbered arguments to why they conclude that Australia’s excess mortality is causally associated with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Big Trends - Part 12: Nuclear Energy provides a broad background to the current state of nuclear energy in the world. You will notice this is Part 12, so you can look at the other 11 parts by following the link in this article. I haven’t seen those yet. This was published by Simply Wall Street
- Dr John Campbell released another video titled “Excess deaths in 2023 confirmed’ analysing ‘excess deaths’ since the start of the COVID pandemic. This is the elephant in the room largely being ignored by politicians, the medical establishment and the media. Well worth a view.
- Equal Justice: Menendez Indictment Does Not Prove Equal Justice. Alan Dershowitz breaks down the argument that by indicting Menendez the DOJ cannot be accused of being unequal justice. As always Dersh nails it.
- Whitesplaining White privilege. Ami Horowitz tackles the concept of "White privilege" using interviews of the 'man in the street'. Very compelling.
- Terrorism persists because it works. Dershowitz identifies the root cause of this evil and the pinpoints the moral weakness of the west that perpetuates it. Well worth a read.
- The Inconvenient truth about the Democratic party. "Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party"
- Who Will Stand up for Civil Liberties? In this article Alan Dershowitz warns of the damage to civil liberties due to the relentless ideological drive to sabotage the Trump presidency.
- Could these mini reactors replicate the power of the Sun? One company, Tokamak Energy, thinks its mini fusion generators (Tokamaks) may hold the answer by allowing the company to test ideas faster than their competitors.
- How fear of nuclear energy is hurting the environment. "We're not in a clean energy revolution; we're in a clean energy crisis," says climate policy expert Michael Shellenberger. His surprising solution: nuclear. In this passionate talk, he explains why it's time to overcome longstanding fears of the technology, and why he and other environmentalists believe it's past time to embrace nuclear as a viable and desirable source of clean power.
- Renewable hydrogen could fuel Australia's next export boom after CSIRO breakthrough. Australia's next big export industry could be its sunlight and wind, as game-changing technology makes it easier to transport and deliver their energy as hydrogen.
- Mini Nuclear Reactor ready to be built. China starting the roll-out of factory size 300 Megawatt 'mini' nuclear reactors. The ACP100 reactors meet all IAEA safety standards and promise efficiency and safety beyond the conventional larger size reactors. China plans to start mass production for the local market with plans to later export overseas.
- The American Flag. This is an eye-opening short video by political satirist/director Ami Horowitz. Ami talks with UC Irvine student Matthew Guevara who says the US is evil and the American flag represents hate speech.
- The Myth of the Climate Change '97%' We have all heard it "Ninety-seven percent of scientists agree: climate change is real, man-made and dangerous." This single sentence has become a regular argument in support of Climate Change widely used by laymen in support of their beliefs. Yet , as Joseph Bast and Roy Spencer argue in this article, it is a myth. A myth created by poor research and a widespread need by CC advocates for a winning argument against increasing scepticism. Well worth a read, if you can get through the paywall at the Wall Street Journal)
- Thoughts on the Public Discourse over Climate Change This is a detailed article by Richard Lindzen critically reviews the core arguments by climate change advocates. Well worth a read whether you are a sceptic or an advocate.
- Family favouritism is as old as politics. Despite the vocal criticism of Trump over his appointments of family members to prominent positions, history shows that such appointments are not rare. "The contrast between the appointments of Robert Kennedy and Hillary Clinton demonstrates one of the oldest rules in politics: when nepotism works well it is acceptable; when it fails, it is reviled"
- Swiss deny citizenship to Muslim girls who balked at swimming with boys. While this is rather old for a 'news' story, I thought it relevant given Australia's re-discovery of a 'values' test for granting citizenship. Switzerland cetainly sent a strong message when it denied citizenship to those who do not follow Swiss values.
- How is Muslim Immigration to Sweden working out. Eyeopening video highlighting the social issues arising from relatively high volume immigration of people with a different culture. A warning to many Western democratic countries who want to share their free societies with the rest of the world. The most sobering lesson is the willingness of the free press to suppress the truth. The consequence is a people ignorant of what is happening around them. This speaks to all of us.
- A brief introduction to Cold Fusion. Here is some more technical information on Cold Fusion or LENR. See my post "What is LENR?" for an introduction.
- The least diverse Place in America. What is the least diverse place in America? It's the institution that most actively seeks racial, ethnic, gender, and cultural diversity: the college campus! Colleges want students to look different, but think the same. While targeted at an American audience, sadly it is equally applicable to Australian campuses.
- John Bolton: Tomahawks fired, now think about a new Middle East. Following Trump's unexpected strike against Assad there has been widespread commentary. John Bolton sees this as a major turning point and an opportunity to redress the loss of American influence in the region. History shows this wont be easy. Time will tell.
- Totalitarian minded citizens challenge our freedom of speech. Recent moves by idealogical zealots to prevent open debate by initmidation are a very real threat to a free society. Freedom of speech is threatened not only by the self censorship of the media in the face racial discrimination laws such as 18C but equally or even more so by advocates who are not willing to counter argument by argument. They actively work instead to prevent open debate. Such tactics imply a weak case . It seems these zealots fear their cause would fail to win favour in an open debate.
- How Socialism Ruined My country recounts recent political history of Brazil. It is a case study in how the ideal of "socialism" works in practice, damaging the lives of those who support it. A sobering reminder to look before you leap.
- UK puts UN's Human Rights Council 'on notice' over anti-Israel bias In what seems to be a sudden reversal of past acquiescence by most European countries to blatant anti-Israel bias by the UN, the UK has called out the UN Human Rights Council and threatened to boycott any future anti Israel resolutions. This is much overdue and perhaps heralds a more objective approach to Israel by some members of the UN. Certainly the election of Trump has changed the US's approach and who knows it may have influenced the UK as well, or was it a Brexit factor. No matter it is but a small step in redressing the tyranny of the many tyrants that seem to form a majority block on the UN.
- There is no gender gap. Is there a gender wage gap? Are women paid less than men to do the same work? Christina Hoff Sommers, Resident Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, explains the data. While this video is focused on the USA the underlying argument applies equally to Australia and other Western economies.
- Why America must lead. Another insightful video from PragerU. The past head of NATO and Prime Minister of Denmark present a simple, blunt and compelling message that America must , once again, step up to the plate and lead.
- A satirical take on the Trump and Turnbull telephone conversation. Brilliant piece by Rowan Dean, well worth the laugh.
- Why I left the Left. Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report used to be a big progressive. He even had a show with The Young Turks! But now he's not a progressive. He has left the left. Why? Dave Rubin shares his story.
- Nigel Farage exposes EU leaders' hypocrisy and faux outrage over President Trump. Short video of Farage's recent presentation to European Union in his rather voluble style but with more than a soupcon of truth. The same video has been posted by many who ignore these truths pointing out the sign "He's Lyinhg" held up by one of the delegates in the early part of the video. Mmm.
- The Case for a Flat Tax. This Prager U video by Steve Forbes, of Forbes Media, presents a compelling argument for a Flat -Tax system. While presented in a US context it is equally applicable to Aus. I think it is a great idea, and would release wasted resources from tax compliance to increase our productivity.
- How Trump Can influence Climate Change During the election campaign Trump foreshadowed a winding down of Obama's commitments to mitigate the US's emissions. Thi s NY Times article explores the potential impact.
- Youtube bans another Prager Video. An insidious censorship is creeping into our social media. The dominant players are removing material that they see as 'unacceptable". However in many cases such a decision is not clear cut. Check out this article and watch the unacceptable video.
- Matt Ridley: Freedom and Optimism. Matt Ridley, author of the Rational Optimist, delivers the 2013 C.D. Kemp Lecture at the Institute of Public Affairs on Thursday 14 November, 2013.
For more videos visit the Archives page.